Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Seer’s 7 Deadly Fairy Tales, A Compendium free ebook down load

The Seer’s 7 Deadly Fairy Tales, A Compendium by Elizabeth Marx
 
Okay, let’s start out by saying this book is a compendium, not a novel. I had no idea what a compendium was until my good friend Merriam Webster informed me. Compendium: 1) a brief summary of a larger work or of a field of knowledge; 2) A collection or compilation.
This is all the ExtraOrdinary knowledge I’ve collected and written down in the little black book Ilithyia gave me as a death-day present. The same night she gave me the spiel about the important purpose I’d serve as The Seer. I have more questions about the Order than I have answers for, but I’ve decided to serve my higher purpose by constructing this encyclopedia for the Ordinary world.

No comments:

Post a Comment